Friday, April 18, 2008

Great Friday Afternoon

Took Friday afternoon off. It was a great time. I beat Grant 22-20 at XBox College Football. He was Texas. I was Kentucky. That's the only time Kentucky is going to beat Texas in football.

Then, we all went to Jordan Creek Mall and took in a movie--Nim's Island. Morgan and I shared M and M's. It was great to sit beside her because it was a movie about a father and daughter.

Next, we went to Barnes and Noble. Each of the kids got a new book--Angelina Ballerina, Magic Tree House, and a Ted Dekker novel. Amberly and I wanted a book about 500 places to take your kids before they grow up, but decided to check it out at amazon, instead.

After that, food court. Wendy's. Chick-fil-a.

Tomorrow...chocolate chip pancakes. Nothing better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you taking time with your family. Speaking of books... I just read a book called KING ME by Steve Farrar. I thought it was very interesting. You should read it if you havent.

jb