Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Grant's First Sermon

I heard Grant (my 12 year-old) practice his short sermon for Fine Arts Festival for the first time yesterday. I was impressed. He must get it form his mother--she made better grades than I did in homiletics back at Central Bible College.

It amazes me how well he memorizes stuff. I messed up in a Christmas play at White Oak General Baptist Church when I was 7 or 8, and have been afraid of memorizing ever since then. I was Joseph and forgot to ask if there was room in the inn--that, and wearing a ridiculous bathrobe ended by drama career.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grant was amazing at Fine Arts! He looked so grown up. He spoke well, was mature and had a great attitude and I was very proud of him (as I'm sure his family was too). Congratulations again Grant on going to Nationals! You Rock :)
Nicole B