Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dream Again

I'm wrapping up the first message in the Dream Again series this morning. I am so excited about the launch of the new series this Sunday at 9 and 11 AM. Here are the messages for the next five weeks:
  • Dare to Dream...Again
  • Uncage Your Dream
  • The Five Principles of Dreamers
  • When the Dream is Dim
  • Dream On!

This Sunday is also our Installation Celebration at Bethel. I want to say thank you to everyone at Bethel for their warm and open welcome. Our family has been embraced by your love. And, to everyone at CLA in Des Moines. We continue to love you and miss you. You should all move to Virginia, though your next pastor might not like that too much.

See you Sunday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the "Dream Again" series at Bethel. Enjoyed the interview with you.

Anonymous said...

This was my second time visiting.. I want to keep attending..I loved it! I walked away from God years ago and I am so glad to be able to listen to his word thru you! Thank you..Now how do I become a member? :D

Glenn Reynolds said...

Greg,
I enjoyed the interview. If I can ever be of help, let me know.
Pastor

Glenn Reynolds said...

Thank you for worshipping with us. Next Sunday, if you check the membership box on the connections card, you will receive the information on how to become a member. Welcome aboard!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the responce...I will make sure to do that! :D