Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Forward 2.06.08

Super Tuesday has come and gone, but I'm lookign forward to Super Sunday. This Sunday is when we complete our 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting. I am so much more excited about what God is going to do in our church and city becuase of our fast than I am about eating regular food again!

As we move forward, the three words that keep coming to my mind are release, reestore, and reward. Here's what I'm praying in regard to each of these three words today:

Release
  • Release a hunger for your presence.
  • Release a passion for worship.
  • Release a desire for your life.
  • Release salvation momentum.

Reward

  • Restore the spirit of life in Christ Jesus.
  • Restore the joy of salvation.
  • Restore the hope of a future.
  • Restore the vision for your church.

Reward

  • Reward us with your presence.
  • Reward us with your favor.
  • Reward us with the vision becoming reality.
  • Reward us with children who love and serve God.
  • Reward us with the unity of the Spirit.

That's what I'm praying and fasting about today.

No comments: