Friday, February 08, 2008

Forward 2.08.08

We're in the final days of the 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting and my thought for today has to do with pressing on to the end. We've come so far and we have just a little bit to go. I am so proud of so many people who have tried fasting for the first time. It's exciting to hear the stories about what God is doing in their hearts and lives. Let's keep pushing forward and finish strong here at the end.

Let's come to church Sunday expecting a powerful service marked by God's presence. I'm going to talk about The Power of the Second Touch. This message is going to wrap up our Wonderfully Well, Blessed, and Highly Favored message series. It may be my favorite message of the entire series. You'll be able to purchase the complete series immediately after the service.

I can't wait to see you Sunday.

No comments: