Monday, October 06, 2008

Dream Again Message 2

Yesterday, we had a great day at Bethel as we continued the Dream Again message series with the message Uncage Your Dream. Here is the outline:

Five Cages for Our Dreams
1. The Cage of Friends and Family
2. The Cage of Fatigue
3. The Cage of Formulas
4. The Cage of Fear
5. The Cage of Forgetfulness

Keys to Uncage the Dream

1. D ecide Who Your Friends Are
2. R enew Your Spirit
3. E xpand Your Thinking
4. A ccept and Act on the Word of Jesus
5. M editate on God's Goodness

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous service yesterday, I enjoyed every moment. The card was right 'I don't know what you are doing but keep doing it'! I have a renewed stirring inside of me for God. It is absolutely wonderful. I find myself eager for Sunday mornings to get here so I can go to church. God has truly blessed our church.

Nate said...

Pastor Glynn,
I truly enjoyed the service yesterday and was moved deeply when you brought up the issues of who your friends are (what you watch on TV, what your reading, etc) and loved the action figure Jesus reference. You are in our prayers. God Bless you and your family.

Glenn Reynolds said...

Thanks so much for the prayer. I need all I can get!

Glenn Reynolds said...

Thanks so much for the prayer. I need all I can get!