Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wild Goose Chase






Just finished Mark Batterson's latest book--Wild Goose Chase. I loved it and recommend it to everyone. It's full of challenging and inspiring stories and ideas. One of the concepts he talks about is setting life goals.

I'm going to make that one of my 90 day goals--to take a day or two and start a list of 101 things I want to do in life. Mark, has a guide to help you do that on his blog http://www.markbatterson.com/.

On my 26-book plan, I'm still reading American Sphinx by Joseph Ellis. It's good, but not has good as Founding Brothers or His Excellency (George Washington). I read two or three at a time, so this week I start on Primal Leadership and It.



1 comment:

JYoumans said...

Just finished the book. What a great read! Thanks for the recommend... It hit the spot! I'm looking forward to chasing the Wild Goose around Bethel and being 'dangerous'.