Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Book-Jesus and You

I received an invitation to write a chapter in a book titled Jesus and You. The proceeds from the book will support Convoy of Hope, a great compassion ministry of the Assemblies of God. They ministered to over 6,000,000 people last year through Convoy of Hope distributions and emergency response projects around the world. I'm excited because the other authors are people I have admired for a long time--Glen Cole, former pastor of Capital Christian Center in Sacramento, California, George Wood, general secretary for the Assemblies of God, and Huldah Buntain, a legendary missionary to India!

I'll let you know more when I find out more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pastor, Wow! What an awesome opportunity. Can't wait to read yours! I know you'll do great.
P.S. Meredith is coming out with an honest-to-goodness Christian women's magazine, called Lily. (It's beautiful, by the way.) The editor is a terrific spirit-filled woman whom I chatted with recently, so I'm looking forward to some writing opportunities that are more life-giving than decorating and kitchens! :0)

Glenn Reynolds said...

That sounds great. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Hey Pastor Glenn, that's great! When we are faithful and obedient in our call, God will increase our territory in new and maybe unforeseen ways.