Saturday, February 25, 2006

Relationship Conference

We had a great kick-off to our two-day relationship conference last night. Lori Weber helped us all understand our personality by grouping us by our color types--I'm orange and green. That means I love to have fun, but like to be in charge. My wife is gold-green. That means she loves rules. What's interesting is that orange people aren't real fond of rules. Seems opposites do attract.

I heard someone say a long time ago that opposites attract, then they attack! That's why it's important to continually be renewing our love for each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I attended the relationship conference and I have to say that it was a real eye opener for both of us. We had a great time, and the entire event was entertaining. I never felt like I was "in a classroom". In fact, I really learned alot about myself while BEING myself. Its only been a day since the conference but I am already seeing a difference in my marriage.

--TR and JR

Glenn Reynolds said...

That's an exciting report. I think the entire team did a great job in making the conference a hit!

Anonymous said...

My husband and I also attended. It was great! We've already bought the books that were referenced, Wild at Heart and Captivating, and are going to read them to learn more about ourselves adn Gods's purpose fo rus, then swap books to better understand each other and God's purpose for our mate.
Thank you adn Thansk to the Webbers for the passion you share to keep marriages strong at Christian Life Assembly.