Thursday, January 25, 2007

Harder Than I Thought

During this spiritual renewal retreat, I'm supposed to disconnect from what's happening at church to really connect with my family and the Lord. It's harder than I thought it would be! I had to give my phone to Amberly to keep me from calling yesterday.

I did call Russ Hixson today to ask a question about the arbitration, but all he said was, "I'm not going to talk with you about it! You're on sabbatical. We can handle it."

Apparently, I'm not as indispensable as I thought I was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pastor, You are in our prayers EVERY DAY that you, Amberly, and the kids will have a great time of refreshing! We've heard rumors that God will keep things running smoothly while you're gone, so not to worry. We love you all! Jan W.

Glenn Reynolds said...

We have a great team of leaders. I am certain God is going to us them and stretch them forward during this time. It's going to be great.