Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March Madness is Getting Started

It's one of my favorite times of year--March Madness. The selection show for the NCAA tournament is March 12. I can't wait to see who's in and who's out. As a Kentucky Wildcat fan, I usually never have to worry about the Big Blue being on the bubble. Usually, we're talking about what seed the Cats will get. This year, I'm just hoping they make it into the Big Dance.

We're celebrating the start of March Madness with an illustrated message: March Madness/Rebounding to Victory, Sunday, March 12. Even the greatest basketball players miss 50% of their shots. The key is to rebound and go back at it again. This message will kick off a four-part series--It's Always Too Early to Quit! I'm excited about this hope filled series. Invitation cards are available at guest services!

No comments: