Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Choice: Life or Death

Sunday, we wrapped up the series Building a Life Giving Church with the message Our Choice: Life or Death. Here are the notes:

Understanding the Passage
1. The Choice--Life or Death
2. The Conditions--It' s Not Too Hard
3. The Counsel--Love the Lord, Walk in His Ways, Obey His Commands

Applying the Passage
This is the central battleground in spiritual warfare.

How Do I Choose Life?
1. Bless instead of curse.
2. Submit instead of rebel.
3. Redeem instead of reject.
4. Include instead of exclude.
5. Love instead of hate.

Let love live!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a great series of messages Pastor Glenn! Looking forward to going retro and glad there will be no poodle skirts, whatever they are.

Unknown said...

Pastor Glenn,

I have been blessed by your messages and have letting the Spirit to nudge me when I start to even look at the other tree -I am staying in the "tree of life". Thank you for letting God use you - I am so excited about where Bethel is going!

Have a wonderful week and not too much tea!

Loving the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous series, I'm looking forward to the Retro: Back to the Basics Series next. The backgrounds I received for sermon notes are totally awesome (kidding). God is leading this church to a higher more staple ground. Bless you Pastor Glenn in your teachings and following of the Lord.

Glenn Reynolds said...

I'm looking forward to going retro, starting this Sunday. Thank you for praying and being a part of what God is doing.

Pastor Glenn

heartplant said...

i just finished the whole series in one sitting....this is really good stuff!!